Thanks to your outdoor electronic message center (EMC), you’ve brought customers into your business, but how do you get them to stay and make a purchase? The answer: an indoor LED sign. Indoor LED signs are as effective at conversion as outdoor LED signs are at drawing in customers.
With a high-quality indoor EMC and good messaging, you will keep customers in your store and drive more sales. Indoor LED displays by AdChoice are dynamic, allowing you to easily hang them on walls or behind glass windows to bring in passersby. Our Ultra HD Full Color LED Displays provide beautiful and effective displays and are fully programmable.
Indoor LED Sign Message Types
Once you’ve placed your indoor LED sign in a prime area of your facility, all it takes is a bit of creativity—the sign will do the rest! Try some of these message topics on your indoor display.
- Greetings: Create welcome messages or special greetings for VIPs. Recognition and establishing communication is a great way to start and maintain relationships with customers, especially when you make them feel special in your business or organization!
- Products and Services: Just because indoor LED signage tends to be smaller doesn’t mean it can’t display eye-catching images. Advertise clear product images or the important services you offer.
- Product Pricing: Display the pricing of your best-selling products on your indoor LED board—after all, that’s most likely what brought customers into your business! When they see the prices of the items they need, they’ll be able to budget.
- Upcoming Events: Are you hosting a special holiday event with the potential to boost sales? Promote it on your indoor EMC! Chances are if people are already in your store (or restaurant, or venue, etc.), they will be interested in coming back for a special offer or event.
- Sales and Discounts: Now that you’ve gotten customers in the door, give them a reason to stay and buy. Positioning is important, so try placing your LED display right in front of the entrance so people see the specials right away.
- Limited-Time Offers: You might remember from our recent blog post on creative LED sign messaging that we mentioned limited-time offers and even one-hour sales. These types of ads are a great way to create a sense of urgency among customers and entice them to make a purchase.
Messaging for Indoor Church LED Signs
It may be a somewhat new idea, but churches can also benefit from indoor LED signs. Guide your parish with an indoor display with some of the following ideas.
- Engage Your Congregation: Hang your indoor EMC at the altar and show the lyrics of each hymn so the crowd has another way to follow along.
- Lead the Service: Display the current chapter and verse the pastor is reading from so people can keep up more easily.
- Guide Members in a Large Church: Is your church a large cathedral? Direct members around the complex with small indoor LED signs.
- Use it as a Message Board: Replace that old cork bulletin board you’re using to post church updates and messages with a dynamic indoor LED. You’ll be able to get your messages out more quickly and more easily, as our EMCs allow you to schedule multiple messages at a time.
Remember, getting patrons in the door is just the first step; success means keeping them in-store and conversions. An AdChoice indoor LED sign can help drive the conversions you need for that success! Contact one of our knowledgeable project managers today at 800-379-0256 to learn more about our AdCenter Indoor Series today!